My London 2012 Experience

Megaphone Madness

Meet my French friend Julie. She rocked on the megaphone...a few of her sayings, all spoken in an Allo Allo voice:
Hello people, welcome to the Olympic Park, head for the pink and purple gate.
Ticket collection office is in the blue hut behind Steve that looks like a toilet.
Accessible things are in the white tent behind Steve.
In fact, apart from the Olympic Park, everything is behind Steve.
No fluids allowed into the park. If you have any you will either have to drink it, throw it away, or if it is alcohol, give it to me and Steve.
Would anyone like to sing a song on the megaphone?

I had such fun with Julie, we laughed all day and had a right crack with the spectators. I worked my last day again with Julie, when we realised we were on the same patch we ran and hugged!! Julie lives in Southend, although she does stress she is not an Essex bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment